The Icotera i5200 GPON Gigabit ONT is compact and expandable, it can be mounted in tight spaces, and it is possible to add components for different deployment scenarios as it flexibly supports a range of OLT vendors.
- GPON ONT with integrated FTU
- Choice of 1G or 2.5G LAN port
- Flexible installation – flush & surface mounting possible
- Interoperability with OLTs from different vendors
- Full OMCI provisioning and management
- Optional TV output
- Handover point in residential units
- Controllable endpoint in P2P fiber networks
- Separate multiple use in office buildings
- Internet, cable TV or IPTV
If flexibility is as important as quality, i5200 is the obvious choice. The residential ONT i5200 offers the full performance expected from a smart digital infrastructure and consists of 3 strong parts: The ONT, whose design focuses on aesthetics and ease of use, a patch (i5204/08) or FTU (i5205) solution that meets all the requirements for quick and easy installations.
The integrated fiber termination can be used in standardized flush-mounted boxes, or with the optional wall plate it can also be used for surface-mounted installations. As another optional feature, this ONT offers a complete and customizable filter solution with low pass filters for individual RF channel plans.