Why is antenna alignment important?
During the installation of your wireless network, antenna alignment counts. Companies spend millions of dollars to plan and design wireless and microwave networks. As you plan the coverage objectives, it is critically important that your antenna alignment is accurately implemented during the installation. Otherwise, it will result in coverage gaps, network performance degradation and loss of revenue.
It is equally important that the installers are equipped with an effective and reliable antenna alignment tool. This gives you the confidence that installers performed the job as indicated on the RF design specifications.
What are the benefits
- Reduces OPEX costs
- Guarantees field installation and RF Design match
- Maximizes voice quality & data traffic
- Improves data user throughput & KPIs
- Reduces churn
- Keeps your customers happy
- Mechanically Aligned with Camera
- Bullseye Target Alignment with Augmented Reality
- Rugged Design & Weather Resistant
- Impact-Resistant 5” Touch Screen Display
- Dual Frequency Technology
- 5G-Ready Accessories
- Mobile App to Share Line-of-Sight Reports
5G – Ready
SG will largely be deployed in a small cell format using high-band millimeter-wave (mmW) frequencies. High gain millimeter-wave antennas will produce pencil like beams which require LOS (Line-of-Sight) or NLOS (NearLine-of-Sight) to achieve high data rates.
RF Vision is ready to help you service SG networks.
Built-ln Camera –Line-of-Sight Survey with Every Alignment.
The Only Antenna AlignmentTool with Camera in the Market. For the first time, an antenna alignment tool not only aligns the antenna, but also provides a visual guide to show where the antenna is pointing. The line-of-sight image gives you greater clarity and simplifies the alignment process.
The world around your antennas is constantly changing, and RF Vision allows you to capture these changes. New building constructions, growing tree lines, etc. will degrade your coverage objectives and create unhappy customers. Only RF Vision will allow you to see these obstructions and give engineers the ability to optimize antenna orientations.
Now you can see your antenna coverage!
Dual Frequency GNSS Technology – 3Z RF Vision connects to GPS and GLONASS.
Dual frequency GNSS technology allows RF Vision to measure satellites twice, seeing a total of 174 satellites signals (3x more than competitor products). This delivers more accurate, faster readings even in high density urban cities and crowded towers.
Easy-to-Use Antenna Alignment Tool – Camera & Touch Screen View Finder.
RF Vision’s augmented reality displays a bullseye target in the 5-inch LCD touch screen display. Now the tower tech can perfectly align the antenna by simply moving the crosshair over to align the bullseye in one easy step. The touch screen display is responsive to touch in most work gloves, letting you keep your hands warm and protected in cold conditions.
Secure Report Generator – No post processing required!
3Z RF Vision will create a single comprehensive PDF or CSV report for each site being aligned. Retrieve reports easily via the built-in micro USB port or send it in real time using our mobile app.
Your report includes
- the target coordinates
- the final measured alignment data
- site sector identifiers
- date and time stamp
- a line-of-sight photo validation
Designed with the User in Mind
- Protected with rubber guard and rugged design
- Small design for increased portability
- Sunlight-readable screen
- Weather and impact resistant
What Comes with your Kit?
- RF Vision Antenna AlignmentTool
- Universal Strap Clamp
- Rugged hard-case with padded interior
- Water resistant soft-case bag
- Rubber bumpers for microwave antennas
- AC/DC power charger and universal power adaptors