The COSA-4055 module offers the functionality and speed of an OSA in a handheld form factor at a fraction of the price of a traditional OSA. It is an ideal test tool for metro/access links and CWDM systems.
The COSA-4055 is the smallest CWDM optical spectrum analyzer (OSA) on the market. The COSA-4055 module for the T-BERD/MTS-2000, -4000 V2 and -5800 platforms offers the functionality and speed of an OSA in a handheld form factor at a fraction of the price of a traditional OSA. It is an ideal test tool for service providers to install, maintain and upgrade metro/access links and CWDM systems. It measures wavelengths and power levels of CWDM channels and displays the complete spectrum.
- Field interchangeable single slot size
- Full wavelength range 1260 to 1630 nm
- Drift measurements for wavelength and power
- Simple for a novice, fully featured for an expert
- Can be combined with CWDM OTDR modules
- Performance verification in Metro Access Networks
- Maintenance and troubleshooting of CWDM networks
- Upgrade of CWDM networks
- Spectral and drift testing of CWDM sources
- Handheld, fully-functional CWDM OSA
- Fast scanning speed (4s)
- Zoom and marker functions
- Pass/Fail analysis