Engineered for performance, usability and design, VAP4641 wireless extenders allow service providers to securely deliver high-quality Wi-Fi to any location in a subscriber’s home.
Using 802.11ac wave 2 technology, including advanced range booster technology, customers retain traditional “wired” levels of service and quality, while having flexibility of location and ease of installation. Service providers can leverage the enhanced remote management and monitoring capabilities to reduce support costs.
As extenders need to be placed in many different locations in a wide range of home layouts, the VAP4641 allows both a wall plug deployment using the included wall plug adapter as well as a traditional desktop placement using a power cable. An internal power supply with standard power cable connectors enables easier extension or replacement with a longer cable than if an external power unit was used.
The VAP4641 includes a full suite of management features to ensure an optimal customer experience and to reduce operator operational expense. The extender may be part of an ARRIS HomeAssure Wi-Fi solution to deliver high-performance Wi-Fi throughout the home as part of an auto-configuring, auto-optimizing network.
Furthermore, the product comes with the an integrated ARRIS ECO Agent TR-069 client as well as being prepared for the next generation of CPE management standards with the integration of the ARRIS Envoy USP (User Service Platform) client.
- Wireless Repeater / Wireless Access Point
- Scandinavian design with flexible placement options:
- Wall pluggable
- Desktop placement
- 4×4 5 GHz 802.11ac wireless access point
- 2×2 2.4 GHz 802.11n wireless access point
- 1 x RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) LAN port
- ARRIS HomeAssure™ enabled for whole-home Wi-Fi coverage and performance
- ARRIS ECO Agent™ TR-069 and ARRIS ECO Envoy™ USP (User Services Platform) management clients integrated
- Wi-Fi CERTIFIED EasyMesh™
- 130mm x 100mm x 40mm (5.1in. x 3.9in. x 1.6in.)